Stamford Dental Excellence
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new ruling or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to let you know about specific office procedures prior to your appointment; we will also ask COVID-19 screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office as well as having your temperature taken by non contact infrared thermometers.
- You will be asked to wear you mask while you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, a coffee machine, children’s treasure box and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Companions should remain outside of our facility and not accompany the patient unless they are a parent/guardian of the patient or if they are a caregiver and need to assist the patient.
- We’ve also outfitted our rooms with state-of-the-art air filtration units which will be running at all times. They utilize both filtration and UV-C light to help neutralize airborne particles. In addition we have purchased industrial-sized air purification units that will be brought into the treatment rooms to sterilize and disinfect the air between every patient visit.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions that you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for your support. The trust you put in us to take care of you is an opportunity we are honored to have, and we look forward to welcoming you, our patients, neighbors and friends, back to our office.
Dr. David J. Marcus and Staff
At Stamford Dental Excellence, we practice a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants, crowns, and bridges. In addition to regular dental hygiene and treatment, we can correct a wide variety of general and cosmetic dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile. We provide many dental services, including:
- inlays and onlays
- porcelain veneers
Our mission is to ensure our patients receive the best possible care and are satisfied with the results. Our helpful staff are eager to help meet all of your and your families’ dental needs.
Our office is located at 526 Newfield Avenue, Stamford, CT.
Call us at Stamford Office Phone Number 203-359-3738.
– David J. Marcus, DDS